What is Invoice Financing?
Also known as Debtor Finance or Invoice Factoring helps you to unlock the cash tied up in your unpaid tax invoices allowing to grow your business, buy more stocks, pay wages, buy new equipment and much more.
Invoice financing is commonly used by businesses selling to other businesses (B2B) on standard trade credit terms as an effective method to manage their working capital.
Unlike traditional loans which need property security, Invoice Financing uses your unpaid customer invoices as security and turns up to 90% of your receivables in to ready cash.
Transport & Storage
Recruitment & Staffing
• Unlock the value in your customer invoices up to 90%
• Immediate access to cash today instead of waiting for 30-90 days
• Funds available in as little as 24 hours
• Line of credit facility with no need for property security
• Range of funding solutions to support every business size